Tuesday 19 May 2015

Task 2

Photoshoot Planning


Inspiration from Tumblr

This task required us to plan a photoshoot on Historical Buildings around Bradford Town. We will be shooting in black and white film so we have to consider the shots we take as it's limited. We are asked to at least plan 20 images using the techniques and elements we've touched on so far. We will also need to consider what our images is trying to communicate to the viewer about the building or the area.

Some Locations to Shoot:

College old building
Town hall
Little Germany
St Georges Hall
The Wool Exchange
Bradford's Cathedral
Foster Square abandoned buildings
Shop buildings in Town
Brick floor tiles
Open land in Town
Law Court
Saltaire
Shipley
Lister Park Entrance

In these locations, I think I would shoot various images using some of the elements. I want the images to represent the buildings as old and antique. I think I can achieve certain images as such by taking close up shots of the details on the stones and then experiment with it in the darkroom when we are printing our images. I imagine the images to be scratchy to give this old effect especially as we are using black and white so the details aren't so overloaded. I think that itself would make the images look old as it's taken on film cameras. This scratchy look will also give me the scary effect that I would use to push my communication element. I think it would really work because it's also black and white so the spookiness could work effectively.

Risk Assessment:



No comments:

Post a Comment