Tuesday 19 May 2015

Scanned Negatives - Colour

Here are my scanned negatives for my colour shoot. I have also scanned these images to do some digital work with Photoshop. These images were taken around Leeds and overall I am proud of my images. Again like previously, there was a stain on my lens which did leave dust and scratches on my images, but in some cases it was a nice additional effect and other times I've had to clean up the image on Photoshop. 

Also during this photoshoot, I decided to use 2 film rolls to do some additional images and push my limit. I think it was worth doing because personally the colour shoots were more better than the black and white. Especially as our focus was on modern architecture. It was more interesting to me because we weren't just based in Bradford.







This is an example of my image for this colour shoot. Like my black and white shoot, I had to clean the dust and scratches on these images due to the circumstance of the camera. 


Overall, I am happy with this photoshoot because reflecting on the previous shoot, I doubled the amount of images so I have more to work with. Also I was focused on capturing new architecture throughout so I think my images have all been considered in some way as I've been shooting them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment