Thursday 2 October 2014

Task 4 - Colour Grids


Task 4 - Colour Grids
Here are my final grids. These were created on Photoshop and required all the images to be cropped into a square format. Then I adjusted the brightness and contrast to make the images look vibrant.



RGB Photogrid 1

This photo grid is based around RGB colours. In this grid, I included 3 duotones going diagonally based around flowers. Then I had each colour going across. The pictures chosen are intentionally from my signage images and from the still life shoots. I selected these images because of the colour choice & compositions.



CMYK Photogrid 1

This is my first CMYK photogrid. As again, my duotones are going diagonally across in order. And all other images going vertically. All my images are from my other task shoots. Personally I didn't like this because there was no specific subject and it was overloading. So then that inspired me to make another one and think out of the box.




CMYK Photogrid 2

Here is my second grid for CMYK. Personally, this is one of my favourites. After creating a first, I chose to make a grid just on my publicity shoot. Then I carefully cropped all the images intentionally just to show a tiny bit of the logo. This idea makes the grid look unique and the colours are all vividly shown in a unique order. Also set the brightness and contrast up to look more vibrant.



RGB Photogrid 2

This is my second photogrid for RGB. These images are themed around my publicity shoot on signs. The order is in a specific order so it's not simply going across. I chose the McDonalds sign in the middle because the red is the most strong focal point. So the viewer will focus in the middle then work their way out. Personally, I like my first RGB grid because the images are more in theme and it works better with the order.

No comments:

Post a Comment