Wednesday 1 October 2014

Task 1.1 - Moodboards

Task 1.1 - Moodboards

This moodboard is based around RGB colours. Once we received this task, we had to collect the images from magazines. I think this was kind of challenging but I managed to find some samples. After having examples from magazines, I explored looking for specific images around these colours on the internet which was easier. Once we had a collection of images to stick on, I stuck images all spaced out to fill this A3 page. However there was too many blanks so I took my moodboard home to colour it in with pastels. This was because the images from the internet were printed small. I also included my own images including some of the new college building for the green elements. Also samples from the argos catalogue and a drink label. I tried to make it look messily overloaded and vibrant.   



                                                    RGB Moodboard

______________________________________________________________


These moodboards are revolving around CMYK colours. The images are from photography and art books in the library. This different approach of getting images was really challenging. These are images of paintings and street art from different artists. I think this task required a lot of time as we had to find the images then search them on the internet. Once I collected all the images, I made a digital moodboard on powerpoint for each colour. Cyan was the most challenging because it was harder to find. Overall, I think these moodboards have worked well as different shades are displayed.




                                                 CMYK Moodboard

No comments:

Post a Comment